Subscribe to Blog via Email
Latest Blog Posts
- Storm-struck Counties Get One More Week To File Minnesota Taxes
- (no title)
- A Special Dispensation For Farmers and Fishers
- This Could Get A Little Complicated!
- Despite Federal Lapse, Tax Season Arrives On Schedule
- Too Late To Trim Some Taxes?
- Uncle Sam Will Still Split The Dinner Check!
- Sales Tax Talk Just In Time For The Holidays!
- Find More Than Street Names On This Map!
- It’s A Humongous Change!
Tag Archives: Rochester
’ Tis the year’s big selling season and those sales come with sales taxes. New business owner, seasoned proprietor with tax questions and bookkeepers in all industries can delve into the details of Minnesota’s state and local sales taxes without spending too much time on Dec. 6. The Minnesota Department of Revenue is bringing its free Basic Sales and Use Tax class from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. to the Heintz Center of Rochester Community and Technical College. The Center is at 1926 College View Road East. The course covers information about sales and local taxes, exceptions to them, and … Continue reading