BUSINESS AND TAX SERVICES
Good tax planning and a well-prepared return certainly can put more money in a business owner’s pocket.
They can also provide a solid defense to an audit!
• Federal & State S Corporation Return Preparation
• Federal & State Partnership Return Preparation
• Tax Planning with Retirement Plans
• Sales Tax Returns and Consulting
• Annual State Registration
• Business Entity
• S Corporation vs. Sole Proprietor or Single Member LLC
• Partnership vs. S Corporation
Are you deducting your medical costs, including health insurance premiums?
Health Reimbursement Arrangements or Health Reimbursement Accounts, commonly known as HRAs, have been around since the 1950s. They are versatile and affordable, and can be implemented by Schedule C taxpayers (sole proprietors), S corporations, partnerships, and even non-profit groups.
These affordable and flexible plans can reimburse business owners and employees for costs of:
• Health insurance premiums
• Out-of-pocket medical expenses
• Dental and eye care
• Life and long-term care insurance
• Mileage to and from the doctor’s office
“Eric has always provided professional, timely, and friendly tax preparation, not to mention the valuable advice he has given us over the years. I would (and have) strongly recommend his services.”
– Letty E
“Eric’s been doing our taxes for years and he is always very helpful and efficient. I have never had a bad experience working with him and highly recommend using EricJohn Ltd. for your tax services.”
– Elicia H.
“Our experience with Eric and EricJohn Accounting has been WONDERFUL! He is easy to talk to, very good at what he does and great at looking for deductions for us each year.
Thanks Eric! We really appreciate you.”
– Scott J