Subscribe to Blog via Email
Latest Blog Posts
- Open the Plain White Envelope!
- Pandemic Unemployment Benefits Are Income
- The Fix-It Form Goes Electronic, Finally!
- More Virus-related Relief From The Feds
- RMDs In The Year Of Coronavirus
- Workers Can Tap IRAs To Cope With Coronavirus Finances
- IRS: Track Your Coronavirus Payment
- The Very Latest Word On Minnesota Estimated Taxes
- Minnesotans: New Tax Day Details
- How Now, New 1040?
Tag Archives: December 6
’ Tis the year’s big selling season and those sales come with sales taxes. New business owner, seasoned proprietor with tax questions and bookkeepers in all industries can delve into the details of Minnesota’s state and local sales taxes without spending too much time on Dec. 6. The Minnesota Department of Revenue is bringing its free Basic Sales and Use Tax class from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. to the Heintz Center of Rochester Community and Technical College. The Center is at 1926 College View Road East. The course covers information about sales and local taxes, exceptions to them, and … Continue reading